Sunday, April 25, 2010

SQUADRON THRIFT!

Today I spent a few more hours at Goodwill than expected due to a heinous rainstorm that held me captive. Being new to the Gainesville area I have yet to visit all of the thrift stores, and in all reality am super excited that school is ending so I can go home and pillage all my favorites. So, anyways, this morning I was writing down the addresses of local thrift stores and it made me think of this illustration a friend made a couple years ago. It makes me giggle so much. I have the most creative and ridiculous friends. This might just become the theme/picture/name/ for this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your interest in my blog - if you google "pussy bow blouse" you'll find it is standard terminology in Europe for a blouse with a necktie that ties into a what's called a pussy bow.

    ReplyDelete